1.本价目表依据《中华人民共和国价格法》、《商业银行服务价格管理办法》（中国银监会 国家发展改革委令 2014年第1号）等相关规定制定。
1. The price lists are developed in accordance with the Price Law PRC and the Service Price Management Measures of Commercial Banks (CBRC & SDRC Decree (2014) No.1).
2. The price lists are applicable to all customers, corporate customers and personal customers. Specifically, all customers include corporate and personal customers, while corporate customers also include government agencies, financial institutions and third-party cooperative institutions in addition to companies and public institutions that run business normally.
3. The Bank promises to strictly abide by the regulatory provisions on service charges, including but without limitation to:
(1) Strictly implement the provisions on 34 free-of-charge items in 11 categories as provided in the CBRC Notice on Exemption of Partial Service Charges of Banking Institutions (Y.J.F.  No. 22) which became effective as of July 1, 2011;
(2) Strictly implement the provisions on two prohibitions and two limitations upon micro, small and medium-enterprise service charges as provided in the CBRC Supplementary Notice on Supporting Commercial Banks to Further Improve Financial Services to Micro and Small Enterprises (Y.J.F.  No. 94) which became effective as of October 24, 2011;
(3) Strictly implement the provisions on government-guided pricing and government pricing as provided in the SDRC & CBRC Notice on Issuing the Catalog of Government-guided Pricing and Government Pricing for Services of Commercial Banks (F.G.J.G.  No.268) which became effective as of August 1, 2014; at the same time, the Bank has taken the initiative to expand the preferential scope and doesn't charge any account management fees (including small account management fees) and annual fees (excluding credit cards) from all the personal customers;
(4) Strictly implement the provisions in the Notice of the People's Bank of China on Matters Related to Credit Card Business (Y.F.  No. 111), which stipulates that the credit card over-limit handling fee may be exempted if the cardholders are provided with credit card over-limit services;
(5) Strictly implement the provisions in the PBOC Notice on Strengthening Payment & Settlement Management and Preventing New-typed Telecom and Internet Crimes (Y.F.  No. 261). The Bank has canceled the service charges on non-local RMB-denominated deposits and withdrawals and transfers of personal CNCB accounts on December 26, 2016;
(6) In line with the government's spirit of inclusive finance, the Bank has canceled the service charges on domestic RMB-denominated transfers made by individuals under mobile/Internet banking on January 18, 2014 and December 1, 2015；
(7) The Bank will strictly implement the Notice of National Development and Reform Commission and China Banking Regulatory Commission on the Cancellation and Suspension of Charges for Some Basic Financial Services by Commercial Banks (F.G.J.G.  No. 1250), which will take effect on August 1, 2017, to cancel charges for personal off-site withdrawal within the Bank and suspend six types of fees including handling fees, loss reporting fees, production fees for promissory note and bank draft; and the Bank will further take the initiative to expand the scope of preferential services and cancel account management fees for all accounts (including small account management fees) and annual fees (excluding credit cards); domestic RMB business suitable for the Bank.
4. Market-adjusted prices herein are set and interpreted by China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited. If there are different provisions in laws, administrative regulations, regulations of government agencies and other normative documents, such different provisions shall prevail.
5. The price lists are for the customers to know the Bank's service items and their charging standards only, and they shall not be deemed as any offer, undertaking or invitation of off to any transaction. In case that actual service charges are discrepant with those set forth herein, announcement at premises or real agreement shall prevail.
6. To consult or complain about the Bank's service prices, please call: 95558, 40088-95558 (credit cards), or mail a letter to:
(1) Address: Reception Desk, 5/F, Fairmont Tower, 33 Guangshun North Street, Wangjing, Chaoyang District, Beijing, Recipient: 95558 Customer Service Center of China CITIC Bank, Postal Code: 100102;
(2) Address: CITIC Bank Tower, 121 Fuhua First Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Recipient: Credit Card Center of China CITIC Bank, Postal Code: 518000.
7. The prices will be implemented as of January 1, 2021. The preferential policies will be valid from January 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021, and if no announcement is made before expiration, they will automatically extend on a quarterly basis, unless otherwise noted and specified by the Bank.